Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Who NEEDS a humvee

I was behind one of these warlike Winnebagos on the drive home tonight and it really pissed me off.

Who needs to spend more money on a car that most families can spend on their housing? Is it the Itty Bitty Penis? or not enough hugs from Dad as a tot? What?

Tell you what I'm going to do. I'm going to go out on Craigslist and pick up a bunch of old VW Beetles (the old ones that actually looked like beetles.) I'm going to cover them with hammered gold leaf and encrusted gemstones, and call them Limited Edition VW Scarab Beetles and sell those puppies for half a million a piece.

They'll get GREAT gas mileage, be easier to park on the street, and they'll say the exact same thing about you that a Hummer does, to wit: Hey, Look at ME! I'm neeeeeeedy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home