Monday, November 21, 2005

Mercury retrograde

Man, this better not give Bush any ideas:

BANGKOK, Thailand (AP) -- Thai Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra has said he will not answer reporters' questions until next year because the alignment of the planets is not in his favor.

"Right now Mercury ... is in a corner perfectly aligned with my star. Mercury is no good, so if it's not good, I am going to request not to speak. I'll just wait until next year to talk," Thaksin told reporters Sunday after returning to Bangkok from a trip to South Korea and China.

He added that Mercury moves slowly and will not steer clear of his star until next year.

"Sorry, Mr. Fitzgerald. I can't respond to your subpoena until Mercury is out of my sign." You think it would fly?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home