Saturday, March 15, 2008

Jumping the Shark

Okay, I haven't been blogging here for a while, but that doesn't mean I'm not still reading the blogs. And today the weirdness out there just got to be too much. For instance, these separate stories from Americablog:

Hillary urging donors to blackmail DNC into stealing the election for her

I'm really getting sick of Hillary's crap. Fighting tough is welcome. Fighting dirty is not. I liked Hillary. Joe and I reached out to her campaign to help them two years ago. Now, I'm starting to wonder if even a small portion of the past vilification of the Clintons wasn't justified.

and:

Obama quells the media frenzy over the words of his pastor

In a calm and measured way, Obama addressed the media's new found frenzy over Rev. Wright

John. Dude. What happened?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home