So yeah, I've been busy...
For my two-three regular readers who wonder where I've been, yeah, I've been kind of busy. I found a place that will actually pay me for brief articles (peanuts per article, but it's marginally better than nothing.) So far in my writing career, I've written:
- How a Block and Tackle Works
- What is tao te ching?
- Common Muscle Pain Relief Medications
- How to make you own incense
- How to shrink wrap a gift basket
- The Benefits and Risks of Yoga During Pregnancy
- Stress management techniques in the workplace
- Beauty Tips: How to Make Your Own Herbal Eye Mask
- Beauty Tips: Natural Sleep Aids
- Ebay Tips: Advice for Buyers
- Ebay Tips: Advice for Sellers
- Simple home remedies for itch relief
- Crochet Tips: What Are Granny Squares?
- Alternative Health Herbs: Herbal Medicine to Help Lower High Blood Pressure
- Home Renovations: How to Repair Damaged Stucco
- Health: How to Create an Ergonomically Correct Work Space
- Parenting: When are cell phones appropriate?
I'm also creating the allaboutinfo.com's metaphysics website, which is eating up some time.
But yeah, I'm still around. Would blog more if I thought there was anybody out there...