How thick is your tinfoil?
Use this useful guide:
0. The administration is doing the best they can with the situation they are given. The elections were fair and the democrats lost because their platform was lacking.Thanks for the guide go to FreshLaundry of Bartcop
1. The administration lies to cover it's own ass, but there are a lot of much smarter people than me in charge and they have our best interests at heart. The elections might have been meddled with, but by rogue republican operatives and not the administration itself.
2. The administration lies its ass off, stole the election on purpose, and corruption has filtered down from the highest levels. However, no one could have stopped 9/11 and we need to keep fighting the war on terror because we are in it now.
3. The administration might have allowed 9/11 to happen, but no one could actually do something like that to their own people - plus, there is no way they could get away with it. They are evil and power-hungry and have sent us into war on a false premises and pared back our freedoms because they fear us as much as the enemy. They have just taken advantage of a bad situation and are suffering from severe paranoia and xenophobia.
4. The administration planned 9/11. They funded it through black budget sources, forced our own anti-terrorist organizations to back off, and gave an enemy the precise times, dates, and methods - including scheduling the attack during a 'military training exercise' to heighten confusion. They planned to go to Iraq before ever getting into office. They (and their predecessors) routinely use the CIA to depose governments and prop up others against international law and without anyone's approval. They are seeking world domination. They are sociopaths. They are only interested in control, power, and money and have no love for the American people - they are willing to use us as cannon fodder to meet their own ends. If left unchecked, they would dismantle everything America stands for. Everything remaining, that is - democracy is already dead.
5. I hope extraterrestrials come and save us from the illuminati. This sucks.
For the record, I'm about a three. While I have long maintained that 9/11 was the best thing that ever happened to George Bush Jr, I think he and his minions are too stupid to have actually pulled it off and got away with it.