Sunday, November 27, 2005

Fun with memos

It's getting fun. First the Tory PM says he'd publish the memo, if he had it, alleging that Bush had to be talked out of bombing the Al Jazeera news agency, and now everyone in America is doing likewise. Kind of funny - both Bush and Blair claim the memo is bogus, yet if someone in Britain were to publish it, they would be arrested for violating the Official Secrets Act. Hey, if it's not true, then it's hardly an Official Secret, is it?

Here's John at Americablog offering the memo a good home.

Not to feel left out or anything, I want to go on record with my own claim. If anyone wanted to send me the memo, I'd walk it and feed it and name it George. I'd make sure it did all its homework and I'd see that it got into a good college. Over here, memo people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home