Monday, May 22, 2006

Quick! Look over there!

So before I left the house to come to the store today, I'm setting up my VCR to tape the news as usual. (Yeah, I tape the news. Wanna make something of it? I'm often at the store quite late. YEAH, I STILL USE A VCR... Wanna buy me a DVR?? Shut. Up.)

Ahem. Anyway, I'm on CNN, also as usual, when I see an ad for something called Censure Carter. Man, I wonder, what's Jimmy been up to thus to aggravate the easily aggravated wingnuts? So in a spare moment, I go over to their website to see what their beef is.

What fresh outrages has our 39th prez committed? Well. None, apparently. There's the same ol', same ol' - terrorist coddling, treason-spewing and other rantings of Anne-Coulter-clones. But nothing new.

So why on earth is this pathetic little band buying time on CNN? Doesn't have anything to do with the trouble their own Great White Hope is in, you think?

Naaah.

1 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Blogger ted said...

OMG. These people are NUTS and have wayyyyy too much time on their hands. But maybe we should start a Censure, um, Eisenhower campaign. He started the US involvement in Vietnam!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home