Sunday, June 25, 2006

Laundry cat blogging

I always wondered why it took three days to do laundry, but I'm starting to figure it out. I have too many helpers, is why. See, I do a load of laundry and dry it while I wash a second load (the Cold Wash). When the first load it done, I put it on the sofa while I put the SECOND load in the dryer, and when I go to actually FOLD the laundry, well...

It's so cute how they help out.

I try later.

... and yet later... ooh, now Nathan is getting pissed...

Eventually they move on. But of course by then I'm on to something else, so the laundry doesn't get folded that day. Which means the second load still languishs in the dryer, and the third load, if any, in the washer.

Oh well, they're cute.

1 Comments:

At 12:29 PM, Blogger jj mollo said...

Cute?! They look pretty fierce to me.
Don't even think about going near that laundry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home