Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Swords, swords, swords!

If I may descend from the sublime (incipient indictments) to the crassly merchantile...

My store just has a visit from our favorite Arms Merchant. And he's left us armed to the teeth with swords, knives, daggers and assorted sharp pointy things. Katanas, sabers, claymores, you name it.

We can't sell these online because they're only here for a limited time; he comes to pick up the unsold weaponry in a couple weeks. But for those of you in the DC area with armament needs, take a trip out to Leesburg tout suite (follow link above for driving directions) and outfit yourself.

Pirates, highlanders, hobbits, elves and swashbucklers of every description welcomed.

(For those of you not in the Wash-DC metro area, watch this space for our upcoming Fitzmas Special sale in our online store.)

1 Comments:

At 8:41 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I don't think I would trust myself to be in the DC area with a sharp object just now. I might get myself into some real trouble.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home